11.19.21 Trach Floor 24

Ed’s blog post #12

Does anyone know how many days we have been inpatient this year? No cheating going back and looking at all the blog posts … answer is 111 days. As long as my math is correct. That’s a lot of days and months really. I thought we were getting close to 100 and apparently I missed that day. Oh well. 

Today went well. Aimee was pretty comfortable and was able to make her scheduled increases to her formula rate. Now we are at 13 mls. She spent an hour and a half in her wheelchair today. 


We did get an actual weight on her and she is at 37.6 kg (83 lbs). This is a significant increase from the 31 kg we were at before admission. Not sure where she is hiding it. Makes me a bit concerned about how distended her belly still is, but maybe she is just better hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.