11.16.21 Trach Floor 21

Ed’s blog post #9

Today was a new day. Thank God. Yesterday was not my favorite. This morning our power was restored at home and the sun came out. Aimee also woke up with a little smirk on her face. I got her up in her wheelchair and she watched an entire movie and some before returning to her bed! Then she got to visit with Louisa and Walter before our Trach training this afternoon!!








Aimee has now moved to 8 mls of formula and 12 mls of water per hour. Her stomach is a little more distended than yesterday, but her overall demeanor has definitely improved. She was the most awake and happy I’ve seen her! We are going to continue on and see how she responds. Still a long way from going home, but today has helped me feel more hopeful of what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.