12.31.21 Trach Floor 65

Nearly New Year’s Day. Not much to celebrate or report today. Aimee has been sleeping fairly deeply all day and I am worried that she seems to have caught the cold even though I wore a mask and gloves doing her care constantly the last 3 days. Probably passed it before I realized I was sick. 

Ed joined me here tonight for 2 nights before I finally head home for a break with the other kids. This normal still causes aches in my heart. It hurts to see how much Louisa and Walter have changed. It hurts to have missed out on so many of Caleb and Elliot’s days. They are growing and we are barely there to guide them. As long as there are no new issues, we should be there with them, together, soon. 

Happy New Year. May it be filled with gratitude for time with those we love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.