8.2.21 Inpatient 36

Aimee is very tired again today and her temperature is low again, though not quite as bad as Friday. She was only off of bipap for 1 hour yesterday and for 2 so far today. After I posted last night, she had several profound desats. 

Her ostomy output was down into the right range for yesterday! We hope to see that trend continue as we up her calories this week. We are trying to stop IV replacement to see if she can stay hydrated by herself. 

Ed has been keeping the kids busy at home this past several days. :) I’ve heard tales of nerf gun fights and DQ blizzards. I have much to live up to when we switch back tomorrow! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.