8.20.21 16 Year Anniversary



16 years married to you today. 

The more I know you, the more grateful I am. 

Our love is not fancy. 
Our life rarely picture worthy. 
Our hopes are simple and few. 

Yet, we are peacefully together in daily tasks, in deep messes, in middle of the night alarms, in quiet waiting rooms, in uncertain outcomes, in someday project daydreams, in afternoon cups of coffee, in raw conversations, in moments of true delight. Through it all I am thankfully here, in it all hand in hand with you. 

Here is to many more years of making any time, any place together a date. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.