10.20.16

Not our very best week here. Aimee had two longer, consecutive seizures while at school on Monday and then she was unresponsive. The boys and I rushed in to pick her up. Since then she hasn't given me consistent clues. Urine retention, decreased temperatures, discomfort, difficulty with feeding rates, some increased phlegm, eye drainage. A few times I've thought maybe UTI. Other moments I think sinus infection. None of her symptoms are extreme and she has not continued to have increased seizures. She is not herself though. Just keeping her here and keeping our eyes out for any abnormalalities. Here is hoping it was just an off couple days!

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your posts about Aimee. I have a cousin who has a child with severe epilepsy. She uses medicinal marijuana and it has been life changing for her seizures. She actually moved from Wisconsin to Colorado where it is legal. I can get you into contact with her if you like. As you know, it IS legal here. Praying for you all. May God give you strength. Sincerely, Tara
    Tmitts40@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.