1.13.16 Joy comes in the morning

Last night was difficult with very little rest and very much worry. We decided to wait out the night before taking her to the hospital, because it is not going to be a simple trip with her bracing. I'm so grateful to say that with cathing this morning we got a moderate urine output, which is wonderful! Heart rate has decreased some. I even saw a little smirk on this cutie face. Plus, she is opening her eyes! 

The joy of this morning means the anxious butterflies can go back to rest. Praying that Aimee can stay home. 

1 comment:

  1. Rosa and Ed, I will pray for a better night for you all. I hope she can stay home as well. Thanks for updating is. With love, Cathy Devoe

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.