9.6.13 Update

Thank you for praying for us this last couple weeks. Aimee is still sick, although improving a tiny bit everyday. We have had some scary moments and definitely need to get an O2 monitor before the next sickness hits. Ed was able to be home today, which meant I got to reacquaint myself with my bed and he took my place during the night monitoring Aimee in the living room. (Thank you Ed!) The kids and I survived (barely it seemed) our first 2 weeks of an Aimee sickness on our own, with some much needed help from Curious George.  Long nights awake with Aimee choking and long days with a snotty nosed helper and a chubby infant. Three is a big number when Aimee is sick and sleep is scarce! Really hoping to see big improvements before Monday morning rolls back around.

We did have to cancel Aimee's sedated exam and all appointments this week. I had pushed it back to this month so that we could have a break after the baby arrived. Honestly, I was also really hoping the sick season was a ways out. Wish we could protect her from it without locking down in our house. We will try for this exam again in the coming months.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sweet Sister--I am sorry for all of you! I am sad to hear her bug turned into TWO weeks! Praying for you and your precious's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( So so sorry it's been a rough couple weeks.. Protection over Aimee and strength to you

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.