9.16.13 Answers

Aimee is definitely improving. They for sure identified an infection in her urinary tract and are also treating her for pneumonia. She has perked up significantly and the antibiotics are doing their thing. 

Yesterday this musician came and played his bassoon right outside our door. Really, really cool!

Also, Aimee and I got to cuddle up together during the thunder storm and cheer on the Seahawks. A special treat to get so much time with my girlie, although I miss all my handsomes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.