9.27.13 Normal

Tonight, for the first time in oh so long, I looked at Aimee and saw her there. She start talking again this evening and engaging as she normally does. Her symptoms are almost completely gone. Her temperatures have normalized to her typical levels. And she is back to her emotional self. We trade all nighters full of coughing and choking for late night sob sessions, which is absolutely wonderful. Not because I want to see her cry, but because this is her normal and because holding my healthy girl brings joy to my heart. She is communicating with me again and even in the abundance of tears that wet her cheeks, I am so thankful. Here is to health! 

We have a few follow ups this week to officially ensure that her infections are cleared, but I believe I can finally say, after a full month of sickness, Aimee is well! And colds, flus, viruses, and infections, keep your distance! You are unwelcome guests.

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear she is feeling more like herself again!! Maybe Mama can get caught up on some sleep now! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEALTH!!! How wonderful for sweet Aimee, and all the rest of you! It is an amazing relief when health returns. Praying for rest in body and soul for each of you! Looking so forward to the day that I get to kiss each of your cheeks!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to you and your sweet family, Rosa. <3 I hope you are all sleeping well as I write this (it is past 11 p.m. so I'm wishing for you!).I love what you write and I hope that tomorrow is full of lovely moments in the middle of all the business that momming takes.

    -Bethany R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind wishes! Unfortunately, Aimee and I are up as she often has a hard time during the night. Sad, tearful nights. But I am believing that dawn will bring fresh moments of joy once again.
      Much love to you and yours! -Rosa

      Delete

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.