8.17.13 Love

The language of love speaks so clear that even the deaf can hear its song.

The sight of love is so bright that even the blind can see its outline.

The movement of love is so graceful that even the lame can dance to its beat.

The wealth of love is so extensive that even the penniless can draw funds.

The presence of love is so real it brings hope to every anxious heart.


This girl knows love

There is no language I would rather she speak.
No sound I would rather her hear or sight her see.
There is nothing else better for her to know than the heart of love.
And so it is with you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.