1.30.13 Sick Again?

Aimee had some untypical seizures on Sunday during the end of the church service. I think she must have had several more during the coming night as well. She has not been herself since. It would be normal for her to be sleepy and in recovery mode for 24 hours after that number of seizures, but yesterday her temperature started to rise and she was still very non-Aimee like. She is very sleepy, crying/whining, and jerky in her movements. Her temperature is still up this morning.

Please pray that we would have wisdom on how to keep Aimee healthy. These near constant sicknesses are really tiring for her and for her immune system as well. She has been sick every 1-3 weeks for the past 5 months. Do I need to keep her home 24/7? If anyone has suggestions, I am very open to hear them!

-Aimee's classmates and teachers made her this sweet sign since she can't be in school right now-

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosa, do you all use Elderberry? I'm pretty sure you do. Could Aimee wear a mask at school? I wont let Elizabeth go to school because I am afraid of her getting sick all the time :( I sure hope Aimee feels better asap. In my prayers, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do use elderberry, so much I am seriously considering just making it. You might be right about keeping away from school. I have taken Aimee out for the flu season. I like to have her there normally for the interaction, but maybe it is just not worth it. For now, even having her away from school isn't working. The only other place she gets touched by a lot of people is church, so I am thinking we may stay home for a bit. :( at least until we can figure it all out. What do you do in public when people want to touch Betty? Or do you keep her home mostly?

      Delete

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.