8.29.16 Public Access Official

The tedious task of training is done. It was a long week up in Bellingham at Brigadoon Service Dogs.
Saturday Yoda and I officially passed the test for public access and he earned his vest. 
As a special treat, my two nieces and I took Aimee out to get her first make-up, gave her a little make over, and took some pictures at the park. 











Now comes the road of allowing Yoda and Aimee to bond and teaching him to alert to seizures and apneas. Here they are at church together yesterday. Bonding in a nap.

1 comment:

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.