12.21.15 Tomorrow Is D-day

With tears in my eyes, I can officially announce that we made it. Isolation was a success. Aimee is as healthy as I've ever seen her. 


Tomorrow is D-day. Today, I prepare and enjoy a day at home with my 3 smiling babies. 


Aimee's surgery is tomorrow morning. We will check in at 10 and she will be prepped for an 11:30 start. We are expecting it to be completed by 5-6 and plan to post progress and updates as much as we can. 

Please pray. Wear your Aimee shirt if you can to remind you. Pray particularly for successful intubation and extubation. Pray for protection of Aimee's nerves, appropriate levels of bloodloss, and, most of all, peace on her little heart. 

1 comment:

  1. We have been thinking and praying about your family all week.
    May Jesus give peace to you and in your hearts. Love...........

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.