3.15.15 A Rainbow

There is good news in the mess. 
Tonight is a tough one for Aimee. While she is still recovering from rhinovirus, she has a 6 year molar cracking through the swollen gum and it is difficult to stop the bleeding. We have been suctioning a lot of blood and venting it from her stomach. Poor dear is so irritated with me for stuffing her mouth with gauze and keeping my fingers in there to add pressure. 

This mess contains good news. :) She is fighting really hard, even using her fingers and tongue to protest my treatment.
Wonderful to see her using her hands to protect herself! Keep at it Aimee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.