3.10.14 My Sissy


Hi. 
Caleb here.


Momma probably thinks she is sharing all the important things about Sissy with you, but I feel I must interrupt. She is missing key points. There are just some things Momma doesn't know. But, you ask the younger brother... That's right, I know the real important stuff.

  • First thing, her name is Sissy. Sometimes people causally call her 'Aimee', which is fine. Just not correct.

  • One of the first, most essential lessons Sissy taught me was how to snuggle.

  • More recently, she has been giving me an excuse to play iPad. I am happy to play Sissy's favorite apps all day long with her. I even let her listen to my music and sometimes we watch a show together. She really enjoys watching scout, pooh bear, and peep. Pretty cool since those are my favorite shows.

  • Every 5 minutes, I ask Momma, "Sissy iPad?". One would hate to miss the chance if perhaps Momma changed her mind. Of course, she is such a softy when I play iPad with Sissy, so the chances are coming pretty often. 

  • One task Sissy assigned to me recently is to climb up on her bed in the morning and sit on her to wake her up. 

  • Momma might ask me to give Sissy space, but she must be blind to the really big smiles when I climb all over her.

  • We have this great joke between us. Obviously, I can't betray the secret here, but you should hear Sissy laugh. It makes me giggly too.

  • Another task Sissy has for me is to stand on the runner of her chair and ride along while Momma pushes us. I try to complete this as often as I can.

  • When Sissy is well enough to go to school, I am always very careful to check out the classroom and other students before I leave her there. As her brother, I need to make sure she is hanging out with the right crowd. And kids these days... let me tell you! 

  • The other night while Momma was getting Sissy ready for bed, I threw a bunch of balloons up on her bed. Pretty much covered her. That's why we're such good friends. I knew she would like it. 

Don't worry. I have begun to relay these essential things to Elliot already. 

I may have to interrupt this blog again in the future as I learn more. 

Over and out,

Caleb

Ps. Sissy has been sick again this week. My parents are doing all those weird things to her again. I try to tell Momma not to do them. Sometimes, to protect her, when no one is looking I try to do my own treatments. Poor Sissy. If only they didn't keep such a close eye on her so I would get more of a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.