9.26.12 TVI update

Wanted to share this great email update I just received from Aimee's Teacher of the visually impaired (TVI) regarding their lesson this morning. It made my day! :D

"Hi Rosa, You have such a fun little girl! Aimee seemed delighted when Kim (Aimee's teacher) told her that she was going to go play with me - she smiled, giggled, and waved arms and legs. The best visual response I had today was to my face - which I think is very cool. She focused on me twice in the "therapy room" and really looked in a concentrated way at my face when I was saying goodbye and that I would see her next week. She also gave me several great responses when I talked to her about you - I had my thumbs in her hands and when I would ask her "Is Mommy going to come back and get you?" She would brighten and squeeze my thumbs really hard. She did this more than once - are you special or what?!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.