3.4.11

Just spent a few minutes reading some of our blog posts from 2009, when we were first concerned about Aimee's development. Ugh...just reading the below post...it is exactly what I have been thinking about over this last week, those goals we set for Aimee. At that time, it seemed ridiculous to wonder. She would of course be able to walk by her 2nd birthday, right? WE HAVEN'T MET ANY OF THESE GOALS!!! Will I ever be able to face the fact that life will not go according to any plan I create? Thanks for praying for us. I am more blessed than ever by Aimee, but I want SOO much more for her. I want SOO much more for my relationship with her.

DeVoe Family: 12.3: "Yesterday we had 2 therapists and a resource coordinator come to visit. They will be coming over about 3 times a month to work with Aimee. T..."

3 comments:

  1. Rosa, I'm so sorry you're having a tough day. I am praying for you. Praying for strength, comfort, and peace. - ((hugs)) to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finding it amazing how emotional our babies' birthdays are. It makes a mother relive the day their beloved was born, and how they have changed since that day. I can't imagine how it must feel to read those older posts and goals that haven't been met yet. All you can do is love your baby, and ultimately that's all they really need! Love to you 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your heart. She is one beautiful sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.