10.14.10



I have been somewhat remiss the past weeks in updating the blog. This has been an unusual time for us. Ed has been working a lot of hours between his day job and side jobs. Aimee and I have been waiting-waiting for test results and return phone calls. We are trying to get a few pieces of equipment ordered through difference companies and trying to schedule surgery. It seems that everyone is out finding costumes for Halloween or something! I have never had so much trouble communicating with the hospital before!
I have started making 3 of Aimee's 4 daily meals and think that I have mastered the art of getting the consistency that the pumping machine will accept. Aimee's digestive system is already showing improvement. Still working on perfecting the nutrient aspects though.
We have also borrowed a few pieces of equipment from the therapist to try at home. I fixed some broken straps on the stander this week and it is in operation. Aimee and I spent yesterday around town finding objects to decorate her 'little room'. That was a fun project. The items are as different in texture, shape and sound as I could find. She hasn't had a lot of time to get acquainted yet, but I think she'll really enjoy it.
Speaking of equipment-where am I supposed to store all of this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.