3.9.10 update

Alright one more note to add:

I just spoke to the nurse and she said we definitely will not be able to stay with her during the procedure and we may have to leave before she goes to sleep and come back after she wakes up...ugh I feel sick. They say it so casually...you'll be able to go get a bite to eat and read a book...do you really think that is what I want to do? Sure I trust you (kind of) in a doctor kind of way, but do I want to leave you alone with my baby girl or want her to fall asleep alone with strange people? On top of that she can't eat for 7 hours before hand. Hungry, alone baby. Who comes up with these ridiculous ideas! :(

Okay, enough venting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.