3.9.10

Couple of quick updates:
  • Aimee's most recent blood test results came back normal. They tested her long chain fatty acids and did a more intensive version of the cholesterol test.
  • Have not gotten the results for the x-rays done on her hands and wrists as of yet.
  • Pelvic ultrasound of her uterus and ovaries was yesterday with Radiology. Should have the results by the end of the week.
  • Tomorrow (Wednesday), Aimee and I are going in for 2 appointments to prepare for her Friday's procedure. The first will be a simple hearing exam with the Otolaryngology department. The second will be an appointment with the Anesthesiologist.
  • Friday afternoon will be her appointment with Audiology for the actual test itself. She will be put under for a few hours and they will test her brain responses to sounds. I am assuming this will be a mix between the experiences with the eye exams and the brain MRI. Hopefully we will be able to stay with her the whole time. I don't like taking her down there for appointments when I'm not sure what to expect. She probably can't understand me, but I always tell her on the way what will happen. Sometimes all you can say is, "I don't know exactly what is going to happen, but I can promise you that I am not going to leave you, even if you can't see me for a little while."
We love Aimee so much and are so blessed by her. Thanks again for your support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.