3.19.17 Shining Bright

Ain't it a glorious day
Right as a mornin' in May
I feel like I could fly
Have you ever seen the grass so green
Or a bluer sky

Oh, it's a jolly holiday with Aimee
Aimee makes your heart so light
When the day is gray and ordinary
Aimee makes the sun shine bright
Oh, happiness is bloomin' all around her
The daffodils are smilin' at the dove
When Aimee holds your hand, you feel so grand
Your heart starts beatin' like a big brass band

It's a jolly holiday with Aimee
No wonder that it's Aimee that we love

(Lyrics from Disney's Mary Poppins "Jolly Holiday")
This was Aimee's reaction when I told her she was growing into a young lady. She makes the sun shine bright in my heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.