8.11.15 Hoping for Health

I'm nervous to say it aloud, but I think the solution has been found. Aimee hasn't had a bad night since she has been on oxygen. Going from getting up 6-12 times a night to merely 1 short time is changing things for me. I am thrilled for Aimee's sake, but truthfully, I am excited for my own sake also. I am finding myself with the energy and mental capacity to get my health back in order, which for me means losing weight and getting off of anti-depressants. I didn't realize that the prolonged lack of deep sleep was the root cause of my challenge. Praying for this positive change to continue for Aimee and for ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.