5.12.15 Disappointing Good News

The Brain MRI test results show "No focal brainstem or focal brain parenchymal abnormality to explain the patient's worsening central apnea."

Although this is good news that there is nothing to fix , it is bad news... There is nothing to fix. I won't actually talk with a doctor about it until next Tuesday, but I am quite certain they will say it is another "wiring issue" that they don't yet understand. Jesus help me. 

Aimee is doing so well in some areas. She is more aware, responsive, and awake then ever. Yet, she is having more issues than ever with everything from cues to breath, to pee, to regulate temp, to have BM, to regulate blood pressure, and to relax muscles. 

One day, one issue at a time. 

There is this pretty sunshine to get us through though.
I love Aimee.

2 comments:

  1. I pray the the gracious healing hand of God would touch this precious girl's life and heal her of all diseases.

    Jesus name I pray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that smile! Have you asked a neurologist about dystonia? When we were just at children's Betty's neurologist said a lot more kids have it and it's effecting their airways. We use phenobarbital and diazepam to help control Betty's. Praying for answers, protection and love to you all.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.