4.28.15 School Bus

Aimee rode the bus home from school for the first time today. This is huge for me. One, because I have been terrified to put her on the bus. Two, because it means I won't have to wake up the little ones in order to pack everyone up and take Aimee to school and then again two hours later to pick her up. We were able to get an aid trained to be with her both ways so that she is safe. 

Aimee didn't have the best day at school. She had a panic attack and I had to come to calm her down. However, she was brave (and I was brave) and she rode the bus home. She loved the bouncy ride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.