2.26.13 From 3 to 4

Yesterday I was only 3 years old. So young.


This morning I woke up so much older. I could tell it was a special day right away because I got birthday kisses from Daddy.



Caleb gives me cuddles everyday.



Mommy put my hair in braids. It seems like as a 4 year old I would be able to wear my hair however I wanted, but Mommy decided without even asking me.


We had to drive a long way to go to my lessons again yesterday and today, but it's okay cause Mommy and I get to hold hands while we drive.


I got to have lessons with Naomi on my birthday. I like to learn from her.


Mommy and I got the whole day to ourselves. In between lessons, we went searching for the best birthday balloon in all of Bellevue. Mommy made me wear a mask cause she says people have germs that can make me sick.


Even though I had to wear a mask and we had to walk around and around in the cold to so many stores, we finally found it.


Mommy wonders sometimes how I can see anything through my long eyelashes.


After my lessons were over, we got to stop for an ice cream. We shared. I smelled all the bites and Mommy ate them all.



I got some really special presents too. Mommy and Daddy seem especially excited about taking me to see the light show at the Pacific Science Center as my special birthday outing. Sounds like they won't even think about taking me until there are less sick people around. I'm really patient though, so I can wait.


I got to stay up late too. After Caleb went to bed, Mommy, Daddy, and I snuggled together on the couch. They talked about when I was born and prayed for me. I mostly liked the snuggling.

 
I think I will like being 4.

5 comments:

  1. So purely beautiful. You are kind to let us in on all this preciousness. Love to you, on your birthday, Sweet Girl. ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a amazing family much grace and joy to you in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing family. Thanks for sharing your story. You are all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rosa and Edward for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family, beautiful life.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.