12.6.11




Aimee's old room is being transformed into a therapy and play room for her and Caleb. So our old spare room (ie storage space), has now become the kid's joint room. We had a lot of fun putting it together for them!
Aimee's corner of the room
The humminbird and flower were made by BS Fab & Repair, Ed's sister and brother-in-law's business. So neat!

Rocking corner

Caleb's corner
Train, plane, and truck also made by BS Steel Fab & Repair.
Ed made the paper airplane mobile for Caleb out of Aimee's old butterfly mobile! :)


Changing station







Some signs I made for their walls. I really like having truth written up on the walls. It is kind of like speaking it over them.


3 comments:

  1. It turned out beautiful! I love the quote wall hangings, its good to have inspiration all around us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love how you decorated it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Rosa, your pictures literally brought tears to my eyes. You are a great Mom.
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.