5.13.10

Received the blood work results back from Endocrinology yesterday by mail. The letter simply stated that all the results were normal and that we would hear more at the follow up appointment with this department on June 9th. Honestly, I'm not sure what this means.

I have recently received several applications to attend seminars and retreats for families with blind or severely visually impaired children. It reminds me of why we are hoping to find a diagnosis. Without it we can't apply for disability or obtain approvals for these other types of resources. Lord, give us the perseverance!

Our next big appointment day is May 24th. I will update again after that.

1 comment:

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.