11.24

I took Aimee down yesterday for her Orthopedics and Orthotics appointments, as well as, to get more blood drawn for her current testing. The appointments went really well. The Orthopedics doctor said her feet look beautiful. He also rechecked her hips, because there had been concern about hip dysplasia. Her hips seem to be doing great too.
The Orthotics department got her new, bigger shoes and a longer bar. They were very surprised that I didn't want to keep the old ones. Apparently they use the old ones in South America to fix club feet...why would I want them sitting in my closet when they could be used by another baby?

We are starting regular Occupational therapy at our home a week from tomorrow (12.2). I am excited to learn new ways of stimulating Aimee's development. The therapist who is coming has been working with infants that are behind in development in our county for like 30 years...I'm assuming this means that she will be really helpful...I'll let you know!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad her dr. visit went well Rosa. I'm thinking of you and love you and Aimee. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family. ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.