2.5.10

We are having a difficult challenge this week in seeing our good friends go through some of the things we have been through. Their new little baby boy (born on Feb 2nd) is down at Children's (I should say trapped, cause that is what happens once your baby is admitted to the hospital) trying to find a suitable solution for his overworking heart.
I can't say how much of a struggle it has been for me as friends come closer and closer to their due dates. I am so nervous to have "normal", "average" babies around. It's okay to just see them in passing, but what about when we watch them grow...and watch them pass up Aimee, even though they are a year younger or more.
On the other hand, I don't want my dear friend to have to go through anything that we have had to. I would much rather have the awkwardness of seeing her little boy grow, than the pain of watching from the sidelines...knowing so much of what is going on in her heart. Wasn't it enough for us to go through it? Did it not spare anyone else from the pain? Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it did.
Please pray for Corbin and his parents. Pray for peace and speedy answers.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds excruciating Rosa. I'm so sorry. I will pray.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments and encouragements! Messages to Aimee are always welcome too. I will definitely read them to her. :)

Please be aware that I do moderate comments, so it will not appear immediately. If you have any trouble commenting, feel free to email us your thoughts to edr2005@gmail.com.